How to return a product purchased from Dakota Auto Parts:
We are committed to providing the best customer satisfaction. Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return products and get full refund of products that:
The following orders are not returnable:
- Are in their original packaging
- Have original manufacturer information
- Are not used, installed, or disassembled
- Are not damaged due to incorrect installation
- Do not have missing parts, hardware or instructions
- Custom or special orders
- Automotive repair manuals
- Electrical Parts and Components (Such as: ECU's, Push Button Units, relays, air mass meters, etc)
If you would like to return an item associated with a core return value, please submit your request through our Returns form.
- All fluids must be drained from the core
- The core must be securely wrapped in plastic and sealed
- Core must be returned in original BOX and Packaging used in the shipment of the order sent to you.
- Your core will be inspected to determine if the core is rebuild-able